Bibleland also known Shoemakers land because cobblers traded from this
Originally built by the Cordiners in 1677, the frontage to this tenement has
undergone total rennovation.
The exception to this is the original features found above the entrance - a cartouche
bearing a grotesque head and shoemakers knife (the family emblem).
The scrolled book below bears an inscription inspired from Psalm 133, the reason
for the name of this location..